And yes, I felt as frustrated as I always do, so I had to have to support from before mentioned boyfriend and some deep breaths. But we got through it!
I love the emoticons on the startpage and the overall simplicity of the design (heart eyed emoji).
I would like to have had time to:
- Make a cheat sheet – aka. “what is a pronoun?” (this can be tricky especially when English is not your first language)
- Fix so that it automatically changed to a capital letter if the word starts the sentence.
But overall I’m super happy with this game!
Today I’ve learned:
- I am more comfortable with styling input forms and the BF (boyfriend) gave a great tip to make sure all the input boxes aligned right under each other by adding a <span> class to the list element name.
- Still having a hard time understanding the f**king for loop and when to use variables. But that’s why I’m doing this project. In 97 days, I hope that it will be 2nd nature for me.
- That I definitely need to do a project with emojis – they are too cute!
- I want to use the .show and .hidden from jQuery some more in coming projects, it’s cool (that’s maybe the saddest I’ve ever said)